PARTNER WITH US
MPA customizes our consulting services to a wide range of players across the media & telecoms industry. Our expertise helps drive business across the ecosystem. MPA gives companies the data, diligence, insights and strategies to achieve their objectives, including:
- Benchmarking competition
- Entering new markets with local partnerships
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Launching new products and services
- M&A transactions
- Recruitment of new talent
HOW WE CAN HELP
Industry players trust MPA for customized consulting that drives informed decisions. MPA services can be tailored to your company’s requirements. MPA offers:
- Benchmarking studies
- Due diligence services
- Customized market research
- Corporate strategy
- IMC research
MPA offers a deeper understanding of your company, competitors, industry segment and customers – helping you gain a competitive edge, optimize revenues, develop KPIs and more.
Customised to your needs, MPA benchmarking studies cover:
- Advertising revenue and related metrics
- Content costs by genre and across geographies
- Capital expenditure (CapEx) and related metrics
- Key performance indicators by company and sector
- Analysis of Digital services and monetisation models, including OTT
- Headcount and staffing by function and cost
- P&L deep dive
- Network status and development
- Peer group strategy
- Subscription revenue, related metrics and KPIs
- Sports rights and monetisation
- Technology development and product cycle
Contact us to find out more about our benchmarking studies.
MPA commercial and technical due diligence services assist a wide range of companies in investing in media & telecoms assets. Since 2001, MPA has provided due diligence services on more than US$15 billion worth of M&A activity.
- Industry benchmarking & projections
- Deep dive into competitive landscape
- Analysis of regulatory landscape
- Detailed asset appraisal
- Financial modeling
- Technical reviews
Contact us to find out more about our due diligence services.
In Asia Pacific’s fast-moving markets, change is the only constant. More than ever, success depends on knowing your customers and markets. MPA helps your business stay ahead of the competition with customized research reports to give you insights that are relevant to your business, customer segments and markets.
Customised research reports give you insights that are relevant to your business areas, customer segments and markets. MPA focuses on key areas such as:
- New and existing markets across Asia-Pacific
- Detailed analysis of industry, commercial, competitive and regulatory landscapes
- Recommended partnerships and introductions to key plates
- New sectors including TV, telecoms and digital media
- Relevant case studies and benchmarks from established global markets
Contact us to find out more about our customised research services.
With in-depth knowledge of Asia Pacific markets, MPA can help your organization create new strategies to drive growth. MPA has a strong and established track record of working with global, regional and local companies to develop and validate strategies to help you:
- Break into new markets
- Develop technical frameworks for innovation
- Devise successful partnerships
- Roll out new products
- Optimize growth, revenue and costs
Contact us to find out more about our corporate strategy services.
MPA has an established reputation as the leading Independent Media Consultant (IMC) for public market transactions by media and telecoms companies in Asia Pacific. Over the past 15 years, MPA has been the IMC of record and have played key roles in more than 20 equity and debt transactions in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States.
If your organisation is seeking a trusted IMC for initial public offerings (IPOs) or all equity & debt transactions, contact us to find out how MPA can help.